Any Home Bakers Here?

What size boxes for the borax, washing soda, and scent booster beads?

Is this an allergen free detergent?
I used a 4lb box of Borax and the 3 lb. 7oz box of washing soda, 20 oz booster beads. I use the Castille soap to make it as allergen free as possible. It doesn't contain all the extra bs the normal commercial laundry detergents do so it is much more gentle on the skin, my kids have excema issues.

I used a 4lb box of Borax and the 3 lb. 7oz box of washing soda, 20 oz booster beads. I use the Castille soap to make it as allergen free as possible. It doesn't contain all the extra bs the normal commercial laundry detergents do so it is much more gentle on the skin, my kids have excema issues.

Thank you very much for the clarification of sizes to use.

I use Amway detergent for my washer.

Found this comic about baking.
The Far Side by Gary Larson! Love that comic. There's another one with a similar drawing (woman out cold on the kitchen floor, empty tin can on the counter), and the text says something like, "Aunt Jane accidentally opens a can of WhoopAss on herself.
I use Amway detergent for my washer.
I never sold Amyway... but I do live about 20 miles from their world headquarters! :gig

The Far Side by Gary Larson! Love that comic. There's another one with a similar drawing (woman out cold on the kitchen floor, empty tin can on the counter), and the text says something like, "Aunt Jane accidentally opens a can of WhoopAss on herself.

I never sold Amyway... but I do live about 20 miles from their world headquarters! :gig

I sold Amway at one time in my life.

I use the Amway detergent, yes it is a bit expensive, although I only buy a box twice a year.

It is a good product.

Now THAT’S funny!

I’m actually a big fan of the far side. I’ve got a lot of the books that have the comics in them.

My favorite is a hunting comic.

“It’s Jim, just like the others, tied up like a Christmas present with his hunting license stuffed in his mouth. I want this bear, Dave, I want him bad.”

One deer to another, who has a bullseye on his chest (or side; don't recall): Bummer of a birthmark, Hal.

IMG_1078.jpeg

Bakers good morning one and all!

@BigBlueHen53 Sounds like your bread was a success.

Your business seems to have taken off.
Thank you, Ladies-Eight! DH actually took orders today for a focaccia (delivery Friday, with tomatoes, garlic and red onions), and dinner rolls for Thanksgiving! I believe you are right! ❤️

Isn't Castille a bar soap? How do you incorporate that into the product? Are the "booster beads" scent beads? How much of the final product do you use per load?

Back
Top Bottom