Any Home Bakers Here?

Sorry, I can tell a recipe is posted...my computer cannot read it.
DARN. This site is difficult for me to navagate. I keep getting an in box and refers to a conversation I received September 5 from Chicken mom....how do I delete conversations. They are all listed and the in box is always in red. Thanks for any help. Feeling stupid. Aria
Roll Out Sugar Cookies

· 1 cup white sugar
· 1 cup soft butter
· 1 egg
· ¼ tsp salt
· ½ tsp Baking Soda
· ½ tsp Cream of Tartar
· 1 tsp Vanilla
· 2 ½ Cups white flour

350 degrees approx. 10 min.

Icing

· 1 cup powdered sugar
· ¼ tsp salt
· ½ tsp vanilla
· 1 ½ Tablespoon cream

Sorry, I can tell a recipe is posted...my computer cannot read it.
DARN. This site is difficult for me to navagate. I keep getting an in box and refers to a conversation I received September 5 from Chicken mom....how do I delete conversations. They are all listed and the in box is always in red. Thanks for any help. Feeling stupid. Aria

I would need a screen shot unless you bring the computer, laptop or phone

Roll Out Sugar Cookies

· 1 cup white sugar
· 1 cup soft butter
· 1 egg
· ¼ tsp salt
· ½ tsp Baking Soda
· ½ tsp Cream of Tartar
· 1 tsp Vanilla
· 2 ½ Cups white flour

350 degrees approx. 10 min.

Icing

· 1 cup powdered sugar
· ¼ tsp salt
· ½ tsp vanilla
· 1 ½ Tablespoon cream

I typed it out for you--I am a fairly fast typist--classically trained too!

I took a course in both high school and college so I can kind of touch type. I do not know if they teach that anymore

showing our age there I had it two years also more errors now try to correct them before I post does not always work

When I open this site now...there is 937 and at bottom of page
post reply upload a file and more options. Going to type a message on this and see if it works.

Ron, I took a College Entrance program in High School and later went to Business College to learn typing. I am a fast typist too. And when I started College Teaching...I had to take courses in Computers. Always learning. I do know how to navagate most sites. Still need to perfect this one. I have a red #1 Inbox everytime I open my screen....after I click on it I receive a message from Chicken mom dated September 6th. And I do not know how to delete conversations...have a bunch of them too. A College teacher for 33 Years. Subjects dealing with Marketing/Advertising...and a
person feeling stupid again and again on this site. But I do know how to bake if I have excellent recipes. ha ha Regards, Aria

When I open this site now...there is 937 and at bottom of page
post reply upload a file and more options. Going to type a message on this and see if it works.

Ron, I took a College Entrance program in High School and later went to Business College to learn typing. I am a fast typist too. And when I started College Teaching...I had to take courses in Computers. Always learning. I do know how to navagate most sites. Still need to perfect this one. I have a red #1 Inbox everytime I open my screen....after I click on it I receive a message from Chicken mom dated September 6th. And I do not know how to delete conversations...have a bunch of them too. A College teacher for 33 Years. Subjects dealing with Marketing/Advertising...and a
person feeling stupid again and again on this site. But I do know how to bake if I have excellent recipes. ha ha Regards, Aria
The World moves on so quickly now! This modern site works well with new browsers but not completely cross platform.
My android tablet running android Nougat, 7.0 does not spell check as you go. Android 8, oreo has been out since August but I do not know when my phone and tablet will get it.
I wonder if the spell as you go will work then

I hear you Ron and Penny....LOUD and CLEAR. ha ha
I contacted the site and aske them how to Clear or Delete Conversations....or perhaps you just leave them I like to clean my computer. I have a Dell Windows XP. REAL OLD...but at my age.
I do NOT need to purchase a new computer. This seems to be the only site I have problems. And when I do have problems ...Ron and Penny come to my rescue....with friends like that...who needs to update t heir computer. Regards, Aria

Back
Top Bottom