Any Home Bakers Here?

F044F1A1-01AB-4D71-ADC6-593C28DBBAFF.jpeg
Don’t be afraid to use extra flour when rolling out...

On the bottom right side, use the Quote instead of the Reply...at the bottom of your post you'll see a blue box about inserting quotes, click that and a window pops up with all the posts you clicked on. Can't remember the specific wording but you can just pop the multiple quotes right into your post.

That's pretty much it
I always wondered how to do that! So for dummies like me, you said to use the quote instead of reply, then a window pops us with all the posts you clicked on. What do you mean by "all the posts you clicked on"? How do you click on posts so their quotes will come up in your posting?

I always wondered how to do that! So for dummies like me, you said to use the quote instead of reply, then a window pops us with all the posts you clicked on. What do you mean by "all the posts you clicked on"? How do you click on posts so their quotes will come up in your posting?
If you want to reply to the thread but not a specific person, you just go to the box at the bottom and type, if you want to reply to 1 specific person (as I did here), you hit "reply" under the post you want to quote in your reply. If you want to quote several people/posts, you click the little "+Quote" button under EACH comment you want to quote. Then, when you go to the bottom to the box, there is a button to the left that you click, all of the comments that you clicked on "+Quote" will be there, then you click OK or whatever it says and all of the comments will be quoted one after another in your comment.

Make sense?

Sorry, I can tell a recipe is posted...my computer cannot read it.
DARN. This site is difficult for me to navagate. I keep getting an in box and refers to a conversation I received September 5 from Chicken mom....how do I delete conversations. They are all listed and the in box is always in red. Thanks for any help. Feeling stupid. Aria

Sorry, I can tell a recipe is posted...my computer cannot read it.
DARN. This site is difficult for me to navagate. I keep getting an in box and refers to a conversation I received September 5 from Chicken mom....how do I delete conversations. They are all listed and the in box is always in red. Thanks for any help. Feeling stupid. Aria

Back
Top Bottom