Any Home Bakers Here?

Hey, we're supposed to eat plenty of fruits & veggies. You're just doing your part to keep the hygienist employed!

Guess you're right - I hadn't noticed til last week and wondered what the new tooth stain was about
lau.gif

thats great! is it a recipe from here?
It was the one on post #37 but with a few changes I used both baking soda and baking powder, I think she may have omitted when typing and I used less sugar as we prefer less sweet cakes. I will be trying out the one on post #40 next as I still have lots of carrots and see the taste difference.

Well I discovered I still had a bag of gluten free flour in the back of my pantry so made my gluten free and dairy free carrot cake today.

One kid likes the nuts on top and the other doesn't :). The third one doesn't care!

Will have to try the ones in the index next time and compare!

Last edited:
Well I discovered I still had a bag of gluten free flour in the back of my pantry so made my gluten free and dairy free carrot cake today.

One kid likes the nuts on top and the other doesn't :). The third one doesn't care!

Nice job appps!

Looks yummy!!!

Thank goodness for this thread and the index!

My oldest son will be here today to help me pack up and clean up our house for the move to WY and I want to make cookies for him. All my recipes are already boxed away but I put the chocolate chip cookie recipe on here a while back and can make his favorite after all.

woot.gif

Looks so yummy! Could take a slice right now with a good cup of coffee.

Back
Top Bottom