Any Home Bakers Here?

I love Sushi but am horrible at making it.
I'm not a sushi fan but DW and the DD's really like it.

That thing works real slick!

I was jonesing for some chicken gumbo soup.
You are WAY too far northwest to be Jonesing for anything with Okra! Must be a transplant ;)

It is the modified Champlain sourdough bread recipe in the index
I need to get that going tonight, I THINK I have enough space in the refrigerator for the overnight "rest". I got some spelt flour from NutsOnline so I can do the real recipe this time though I don't know how much difference 38g of spelt will make. I have KA basic sourdough going now, should be in the oven in about an hour.

I put a pork loin in the oven with potatoes, carrots, celery, onion and a cup of sweet red wine and a cup of chicken broth. Seasoned it with salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, basil, garlic, salt and pepper.

I bought a nutri pot and a nuwave air fryer oven but I am having problems finding cooking times for the air fryer. I bought a cook book for both. But all the recipes for the air fryer say cook for 20 min check then another 20 min keep checking till it's done. It's to frustrating for me. lol So I use it for a toaster. lol

I'm not a sushi fan but DW and the DD's really like it.

That thing works real slick!

You are WAY too far northwest to be Jonesing for anything with Okra! Must be a transplant ;)

I need to get that going tonight, I THINK I have enough space in the refrigerator for the overnight "rest". I have KA basic sourdough going now, should be in the oven in about an hour.
My modified recipe does not go into the oven over night

I put a pork loin in the oven with potatoes, carrots, celery, onion and a cup of sweet red wine and a cup of chicken broth. Seasoned it with salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, basil, garlic, salt and pepper.

I bought a nutri pot and a nuwave air fryer oven but I am having problems finding cooking times for the air fryer. I bought a cook book for both. But all the recipes for the air fryer say cook for 20 min check then another 20 min keep checking till it's done. It's to frustrating for me. lol So I use it for a toaster. lol
Sounds good!

Back
Top Bottom