Any Home Bakers Here?

I have a friend who is gluten free, and I tried two separate gluten-free all-purpose flours to make some bread, but wasn't impressed. My niece is also gluten-free, and my sister started telling me about cup4cup brand (I think they call theirs "multipurpose"), and that it was amazing. I didn't believe her, but recently made bread with it, and it was delicious! I really like the all-purpose (or multipurpose) stuff because you don't need to add as much, since it already has xantham gum.
Recipe: Basic White Sandwich Bread
My youngest DD is gluten free and the recipe she used results in bread that looks like the picture in the link. The one she used is from King Arthur Flour

Thanks for the recipe!

I have a friend who is gluten free, and I tried two separate gluten-free all-purpose flours to make some bread, but wasn't impressed. My niece is also gluten-free, and my sister started telling me about cup4cup brand (I think they call theirs "multipurpose"), and that it was amazing. I didn't believe her, but recently made bread with it, and it was delicious! I really like the all-purpose (or multipurpose) stuff because you don't need to add as much, since it already has xantham gum.
bob's red mill has a great one I have found

Hi, thanks for joining us bakers! It's always nice to hear about new products, share recipes and pictures...make yourself comfy here!

E8B6D9C5-138F-48B7-A4A3-D1D4DD2F103C.jpeg

See? Perfect duck. Cooked it early.

My youngest DD is gluten free and the recipe she used results in bread that looks like the picture in the link. The one she used is from King Arthur Flour

Thanks for the recipe!
Nice! I know it is difficult to find good recipes, so maybe that was the problem with my first two attempts! If only gluten-free flour/stuff was cheaper! I want to try to do gluten-free sourdough, but don't know if I could deal with how much flour it would go through in the first week...
Has anyone else tried gluten-free sourdough?
bob's red mill has a great one I have found
Thanks! I'll definitely look that up!
Hi, thanks for joining us bakers! It's always nice to hear about new products, share recipes and pictures...make yourself comfy here!
Thank you! I am loving how welcoming and kind everyone is on this whole website! It is a lot of fun!
View attachment 2290619

See? Perfect duck. Cooked it early.
I have never tried duck before, but that looks AMAZING!

Nice! I know it is difficult to find good recipes, so maybe that was the problem with my first two attempts! If only gluten-free flour/stuff was cheaper! I want to try to do gluten-free sourdough, but don't know if I could deal with how much flour it would go through in the first week...
Has anyone else tried gluten-free sourdough?

Thanks! I'll definitely look that up!

Thank you! I am loving how welcoming and kind everyone is on this whole website! It is a lot of fun!

I have never tried duck before, but that looks AMAZING!
There has been talk about gluten free sourdough but I do not think anyone has tried it yet

Back
Top Bottom