Any Home Bakers Here?

Argh, I be faced with a dilemma. Me mother wants to try mixing ground meat of the Bear with regular ground beef to make a fine Stroganoff meal. However, the bear be much different AND has the risk of the dreaded disease Trichinosis.

Be these two meats mixable and be it advisable?

By the way, anyone be in the mood for a fine Pirate riddle?

Argh, I be faced with a dilemma. Me mother wants to try mixing ground meat of the Bear with regular ground beef to make a fine Stroganoff meal. However, the bear be much different AND has the risk of the dreaded disease Trichinosis.

Be these two meats mixable and be it advisable?

By the way, anyone be in the mood for a fine Pirate riddle?
Yes you can mix them, just cook thoroughly. Sure, I'd love a riddle.

Good evening everyone :)
I made some cookies this evening for hubs, pb chocolate chip a la NFC.

View attachment 2339340

I have some watermelon in the dehydrator also
View attachment 2339341

I’ve been thinking about fermented veggies again but need another air lock first so working on that. Sourdough starter is coming along so we’ll baking again soon!
I bought a set of these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ERZGVVK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For ;my sourdough. Would they work for you?

I've had to look up what trichanoses is, I can't even spell it. That sounds really dangerous, would cooking in a lot of salt and spices kill these worms?

First off, it’s spelled trichinosis. Second off, allow me to explain. Trichinosis is a parasite that’s found in bears. You can get rid of them, but you have to cook the bear to the point where it stays above 165 degrees Fahrenheit for more than three minutes.

I’ve never had it, nor do I want it.

First off, it’s spelled trichinosis. Second off, allow me to explain. Trichinosis is a parasite that’s found in bears. You can get rid of them, but you have to cook the bear to the point where it stays above 165 degrees Fahrenheit for more than three minutes.

I’ve never had it, nor do I want it.
Thanks, but I was thinking salt may kill worms, is it a round worm,? And would this worm be in all wild animals? Just interested to know. I'm really an inquisitive person. Thank you for getting back :)

Thanks, but I was thinking salt may kill worms, is it a round worm,? And would this worm be in all wild animals? Just interested to know. I'm really an inquisitive person. Thank you for getting back :)

I know it’s only in bear, but I’m not 100% sure. to be honest, I don’t know much about it, except how to prevent it.

Back
Top Bottom