Any Home Bakers Here?

ECF6D616-6424-4DE5-B948-439266CDB129.jpeg

Jared, LOOKS delicious. I had a knock at my front door....A neighbor
came with a Large Canvas Bag ...filled with all individual plastic containers with Turkey and all the trimmings. They were new, different
colors and sizes each with part of the WHOLE TURKEY DINNER. AND
enough for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and the rest of the week. I DO HAVE wonderful neighbors. They are the family that does my weekly
grocery shopping weekly and I make Bread for them. Super gift. Aria

I would like invite everyone here to think of what you are thankful for and post it if you feel up to it.

I'm thankful for my family even though they are away from me and we won't be spending Christmas together. They have work a home and I don't have to worry because they're living happy fulfilling lives and don't seem to worry too much for their future's. I feel very much blessed for this.

Finding this site and its sister site has given me so much, it feels good knowing you are all here and double bonus I've been learning by the week ever since .

:goodpost:

Happy Thanksgiving Night! :)

Jared, LOOKS delicious. I had a knock at my front door....A neighbor
came with a Large Canvas Bag ...filled with all individual plastic containers with Turkey and all the trimmings. They were new, different
colors and sizes each with part of the WHOLE TURKEY DINNER. AND
enough for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and the rest of the week. I DO HAVE wonderful neighbors. They are the family that does my weekly
grocery shopping weekly and I make Bread for them. Super gift. Aria
How thoughtful, you do have wonderful neighbors!

igorsMistress, YES....they are the best. An always their for US. I have
a Covid test this morning at 9:40 am. Understand it is NOT pleasant.
Later Aria
I’ve been told by coworkers that they don’t tickle your brain any more so hopefully it won’t be horrible! My DIL was tested because they had it at work and she has been sick, but her test was negative, she got the results yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom