Any Home Bakers Here?

The oversized fridge freezer is still blocking up my maneuvering around my kitchen. I just can't muster up the energy to bake my bread :( . Never mind at least I've made an apple crumble...
I used unbleached white flower with oats sugar and butter then rubbed in ingredients to a fine breadcumb state for the topping, and chopped apples sugar, cinnamon and fresh squeezed lemon juice for the filling.

20201205_215916.jpg

The oversized fridge freezer is still blocking up my maneuvering around my kitchen. I just can't muster up the energy to bake my bread :( . Never mind at least I've made an apple crumble...
I used unbleached white flower with oats sugar and butter then rubbed in ingredients to a fine breadcumb state for the topping, and chopped apples sugar, cinnamon and fresh squeezed lemon juice for the filling.

View attachment 2438157

Hi Marie, that looks so good :drool

This virus is a menace on so many levels, the alienation is like something out of the worst Orwellian movie.
Not being permitted to support your loved ones during their most vulnerable times is just devastating.

Then theres the local family businesses, absolutely every crevice of our lives is being arranged for us in one way or another, it feels completely out of our control right now to me.

I really hope you stay strong and ride through all this chaos with your livelihood. :)
They use fear to control you, don't be afraid. Fight back.

They use fear to control you, don't be afraid. Fight back.

ain’t that the truth! I’ve been suffering a lot because of this virus and all the restrictions being placed. I was already struggling enough because of my mental illness. And now, when I want, no, NEED interaction, I can’t have it because of all the restrictions being placed!

My church, (The church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints,) closed down in my area, we have to keep 6 feet of distance, mandatory to wear a mask in public by Boise city orders, (and law-enforcement can get you for going against that according to the order also,) it’s doing a number on me mentally!

I can’t really visit anybody, I don’t have many people to talk to. What I want is face-to-face interaction, but I can’t have that right now. Yes, talking on forums is good, and it gets me some interaction, but it’s not enough!

I do understand, however, that these rules are used to help prevent the spread of the virus. The downside is that it affects me so much mentally. I’m not getting enough interaction.

I already suffer from loneliness. This virus just makes everything worse!

I’m not talking politically, in fact, I refuse to. No matter what the intention is of those who have power and authority, whether their intention is to help stop the spread of the virus, or to control the people, I hate the restrictions being placed.

I apologize if I’ve been rambling on, I just needed to get this off my chest.

I’ll get off my soapbox now.

Jared

ain’t that the truth! I’ve been suffering a lot because of this virus and all the restrictions being placed. I was already struggling enough because of my mental illness. And now, when I want, no, NEED interaction, I can’t have it because of all the restrictions being placed!

My church, (The church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints,) closed down in my area, we have to keep 6 feet of distance, mandatory to wear a mask in public by Boise city orders, (and law-enforcement can get you for going against that according to the order also,) it’s doing a number on me mentally!

I can’t really visit anybody, I don’t have many people to talk to. What I want is face-to-face interaction, but I can’t have that right now. Yes, talking on forums is good, and it gets me some interaction, but it’s not enough!

I do understand, however, that these rules are used to help prevent the spread of the virus. The downside is that it affects me so much mentally. I’m not getting enough interaction.

I already suffer from loneliness. This virus just makes everything worse!

I’m not talking politically, in fact, I refuse to. No matter what the intention is of those who have power and authority, whether their intention is to help stop the spread of the virus, or to control the people, I hate the restrictions being placed.

I apologize if I’ve been rambling on, I just needed to get this off my chest.

I’ll get off my soapbox now.

Jared

Big hugs to you Jared 🤗 things are going to get better soon. One day at a time.

Back
Top Bottom