Any Home Bakers Here?

OK, I know what I’m going to do for the Easter baking contest. However, I must insist that it remain a secret until I actually post it as an entry.

I will not say what it is until I post it as an entry.

Sorry, guys, but it’s an amazing, long baking project.
It sounds like a fun project!

Made a garlic and herb focaccia today instead of a loaf.
IMG_20210224_192927386.jpg

I was able to make my Pot of Soup ...put in glass jars in refrigerator.
And now I am cooking GREENS...to add to my soup or have as a side
veggie. It is not easy getting back to cooking. But i am trying a little
at a time. I have cooked food in freezer to just warm left by my son and his wife. Baking???? I think in the future. NOT able to stand too
long. and my ankle swells when I do...so NO...go sit for a while. Aria
Just great to see you back fasting blood draw here this morning done and back but is is cold

I made a loaf of GF bread. I had enough restraint to keep from sawing off both heels while it was warm, slathering on the butter, and chowing down! If I don't let it cool in the pan, to almost room temp, the top caves in like it got stepped on. So I let it cool and ate one heel.

Home made spaghetti sauce tonight. Wednesday is almost always spaghetti night. I have my sauce over rice. GF pasta is one of those things that I haven't found one that's good enough to be worth it. So if any of you have recommendations... ?

I made a loaf of GF bread. I had enough restraint to keep from sawing off both heels while it was warm, slathering on the butter, and chowing down! If I don't let it cool in the pan, to almost room temp, the top caves in like it got stepped on. So I let it cool and ate one heel.

Home made spaghetti sauce tonight. Wednesday is almost always spaghetti night. I have my sauce over rice. GF pasta is one of those things that I haven't found one that's good enough to be worth it. So if any of you have recommendations... ?
Spaghetti squash works really well

Back
Top Bottom