Any Home Bakers Here?

Mom took me back, the x-rays were done again and they found out I had broken 1 bone and split two others apart.
:eek: Sounds like they x rayed the wrong area!

AND has help with the Sock Aid.
Never heard of such a thing. Looked it up. Maybe DW will want one since with her RA she sometimes has trouble putting her socks on.

The girls think they have a chance at some... they thought wrong :drool
How could you resist those hopeful little faces?

Thank you 😊 I'm trying to be good and take it easy. Some days I feel so worthless because of all the things I can't do right now 😢.I know it will take time and patience.
Oh my dear Grammy. All you have done in your life, you are far from worthless. You've even been there for little old me.

Now get those silly thoughts out of your head this minute. Say to yourself, I am a good caring person and I'm very much loved. @rjohns39 . Sort this lovely lady out.

We are all incapable at times, you should see how useless I am most of the time. I won't have you putting yourself down. 😲💞💓

Never heard of such a thing. Looked it up. Maybe DW will want one since with her RA she sometimes has trouble putting her socks on.

Welllll.... they DID get wormed this morning, so they might get a little reward :gig

My sweet little loves harassed my gardener last year and got half of his lunch off him. They are too irresistible :hmm

Last edited:
Good Morning...Healing is a SLOW process for sure. It took me 15 minutes to put on my support hose. AND has help with the Sock Aid.
First put the sock on the sock aid...then pull it up on your foot. Then go to the other sock. They are a BEAR to put on ...but now it is a slow
chore. Socks on. Aria
morning girl good the see your making progress

Back
Top Bottom