Any Home Bakers Here?

I had someone order 2 chocolate cakes to celebrate a work anniversary. I've never piped letters before (heck, I think I've piped frosting maybe 4 times ever), but I think they turned out pretty well! They won't win any awards (except maybe for flavor and texture), but they look the best I could make them with the equipment (or lack thereof) I currently have.
View attachment 2554515
And now, I'm off to turn my bread dough, then go see if any wild birds want some peanuts from my hand.
They look great.

Had a good night....when I was in the hospital and later rehab....I was not sleeping and eating well. IN A BAD WAY. I am so happy and grateful to be HOME. And am getting back to normal good habits.
Last night (after many sleepless nights) I HAD A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP.
Feel so much better this morning. Being home, talking with my family,
neighbors and my BYC associates....DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE> Aria
Hospitals are terrible places for a good night's sleep!

It is good that you are getting into a nice routine now.

Debby, It is so LONLEY,,,I so miss my Floyd. And I am doing best I can. It is a slow heal. I think last night was a first almost a good night's sleep. I miss having my partner in my bed of course. I know it
is going to take a LONG TIME to start functioning. There are so many
changes and most of them I do not like. I Loved our Life...it was a super marriage. They say time heals...for me...probably never. Thanks
for asking. Aria

Take it one day at a time. You will always miss him, just remember he will always be with you. Just remember he is watching over you. No one will take his place, but we are here for you.

I had someone order 2 chocolate cakes to celebrate a work anniversary. I've never piped letters before (heck, I think I've piped frosting maybe 4 times ever), but I think they turned out pretty well! They won't win any awards (except maybe for flavor and texture), but they look the best I could make them with the equipment (or lack thereof) I currently have.
View attachment 2554515
And now, I'm off to turn my bread dough, then go see if any wild birds want some peanuts from my hand.
They look good to me!

I tried to make ciabatta yesterday, but it didnt turn out 👎. So made an easy loaf bread to have with dinner today instead. Its not risen much but hey ho.
IMG_20210304_162553535.jpg
IMG_20210304_162559342.jpg

Back
Top Bottom