Any Home Bakers Here?

I can't remember who, but someone on here makes mug cakes. When I saw this recipe for a cinnamon roll in a mug, thought the recipe might be interesting to them (so sorry, can't remember who that is :confused: ):
one-minute-cinnamon-roll-in-a-mug
It’s me! I’ve tried that one before... Chewy cardboard..... Couldn’t get it out of my teeth.... :sick
Todays effort. I left the dough mix to rise about half an hour before rolling it out. They needed more time to cook.

View attachment 2610253View attachment 2610254
Please let post all the adjustments you make maybe their is hope for this recipe!

It’s me! I’ve tried that one before... Chewy cardboard..... Couldn’t get it out of my teeth.... :sick

Please let post all the adjustments you make maybe their is hope for this recipe!

Add half a tea spoon of sugar to the dry ingredients and 1/4 a tea spoon of yeast. Allow it time to rise a little before rolling it out (half an hour for todays). I didnt find it to be chewy, the kids asked for seconds. Dont overcook. I gave them 50 seconds then put them back in for 10 seconds etc etc until they felt cooked.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom