Any Home Bakers Here?

They arnt bad, but I changed the recipe. I added a little sugar to the dough mix, and a little bit of yeast for the taste. I put the rolls in the oven on low heat for 10 mins before they went in the microwave too. I'll make the kids one each tomorrow at lunch time.
I have fought the urge to use coffee cans, but I have wheat flour in a bear (animal crackers) plastic jar, sourdough starter and bread flour are in old fashioned candy jars like at the grocer’s. I have coffee in ... I swear it was a marrow treat jar. :lol: That is only a few examples.
Sounds Perfect. Aria

A few years ago, I spent an arm and a leg getting fancy new canisters. Now I have AP flour, wheat flour, bread flour, cake flour, almond flour... in all kinds of containers. :oops: I need to give up on matching.

The antique, pretty, or retro containers make a very eclectic presentation. It will be a source of conversation when company comes.

I have fought the urge to use coffee cans, but I have wheat flour in a bear (animal crackers) plastic jar, sourdough starter and bread flour are in old fashioned candy jars like at the grocer’s. I have coffee in ... I swear it was a marrow treat jar. :lol: That is only a few examples.

I love glass containers. I have quite a few of various sizes. I have them sitting here and there in the kitchen. I have quite a collection of old blue ball canning jars in different sizes that are great for storage. Anything goes.

Todays effort. I left the dough mix to rise about half an hour before rolling it out. They needed more time to cook.

IMG_20210411_155019.jpg
IMG_20210411_155204115.jpg

Back
Top Bottom