Any Home Bakers Here?

YES, I will go slow and not bake too often. I just wanted to try it. My SDS Gensis needed to be fed
and used. I do not want to loose it. Will need to get
more organized before trying it again ....that is for sure. Thanks for your words. I will listen. Aria
So Happy you where able to get through it

It seems DH has forgotten our anniversary! We'll see what he has to say for himself when he gets home tonight LOL. Yesterday I baked cookies, oatmeal coconut and I put melted dark chocolate on parchment paper and set the baked cookies on the chocolate blob. Very tasty! I made split pea soup with ham for tonight.

Thanks Ron, It was not easy. I will need to put all
the ingredients in a plastic container...and just pull
out the container and mix. There are a lot of ingredients in this Recipe. I feel so great ...hopefully
I can continue. I did not think I would ever be able to accomplish it. And thank GOD I did. Aria
It is nice to get back to a more normal way of living!

I remember getting back to more normal after back surgery.

It seems DH has forgotten our anniversary! We'll see what he has to say for himself when he gets home tonight LOL. Yesterday I baked cookies, oatmeal coconut and I put melted dark chocolate on parchment paper and set the baked cookies on the chocolate blob. Very tasty! I made split pea soup with ham for tonight.
I hope you do something fun!

Back
Top Bottom