Any Home Bakers Here?

So Happy you where able to get through it
Penny, I am grateful I was able to accomplish it. YES. I have a lot of grains, and they need organizing. I am going to take a large plastic bin
and put all the ingredients (this recipe has a bunch)and when it's time to bake...remove the bin
and mix. That will make it easier. This recipe is
my favorite and the neighbor I bake for....this will
be made frequently. Right now the refrigerator is
loaded with different flours and grains...need to
organize. Aria

It seems DH has forgotten our anniversary! We'll see what he has to say for himself when he gets home tonight LOL. Yesterday I baked cookies, oatmeal coconut and I put melted dark chocolate on parchment paper and set the baked cookies on the chocolate blob. Very tasty! I made split pea soup with ham for tonight.
Be sure and post his comments.....men usually do
things like that. Aria

Anyone have experience with a French toast casserole bake? Found a recipe but looking for some tips before I make it on whether I should stick to regular French toast or give it a try. The girls started laying again and it’s time to put eggs to good use!
nice easy overnight do-ahead! family loves it---kind of custard-y French toast

I was given an Amazon gift card. Before buying this, I was hoping someone could tell me if another one is as good or better?
Kitchen Seven Bamboo Bread Slicer with Crumb Tray Bamboo Bread Cutter for Homemade Bread, Loaf Cakes, Bagels Slicer, 3 Slice Sizes, Adjustable, Compact, Foldable https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07R6QNR5...abc_MXH9XW2Q57BEC84Q6YQ6?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
don't know anyone who has one, but I was looking at something like that myself. BUT need to purge gadgets before buying anything else

Anyone have experience with a French toast casserole bake? Found a recipe but looking for some tips before I make it on whether I should stick to regular French toast or give it a try. The girls started laying again and it’s time to put eggs to good use!
I prep and make it in one day. Duckling prefers it, but maybe because I can make a lot at once, and she can take what she wants, and go back for more. Otherwise I’m bugging her about “more? Less? You want me to cook more now?!?!”

Back
Top Bottom