Any Home Bakers Here?

I like to put a circle of parchment paper in the bottom.

It will let you slip it off the pan to the cake dish.

Also, if you don't take it off the bottom it will help protect your pan as you cut the cake.
I can vouch for the parchment liner. I left my Black Forest cheesecake on the pan bottom and it started rusting before we finished the cake!

Are you allowed to describe the puppy?
Yep! He is a 4 month old Red tricolor Australian Shepard. Very cute seems sweet.

The reason for the restriction on pictures is recently the rescue had a dog turned in as an owner surrender. All the paperwork seemed in order and the dog was wasnt microchipped. Well turns out the people had a contract that says if they can’t keep the dog it has to be returned to the breeder and they violated it by turning it over to rescue. The breeder threatened to sue because the rescue “stole” her dog and eventually the new owners gave the dog up rather than go to court, even though neither the new owners nor the rescue did anything wrong. The dog was left at the local very clinic so the breeder could pick it up and apparently she was a complete *** to the vets office cursing them out and all kinds of stuff when she picked up the dog. So now unless we are sure where a dog came from there’s a whole set of steps to go through before the name or photos can be posted.

I bake sometimes! I like baking pies, as I have a good pie crust recipe. My favorite is cherry.

Lol, you’d be surprised! Many men bake and cook today, probably than ever before.

Pies and cakes are my favorite! I have been looking for a good coconut recipe, but haven’t found one yet! It seems coconut icing recipes—a good one, anyway—are elusive.

We planted many fruit trees last year, and they are thriving fine! Can’t wait to collect some fresh apples and peaches to fry up for my pies. The ground here in my part of NC actually is rich and well to grow just about anything! In other places in my yard, it’s red clay mud! Nasty stuff! How the tree grows and produces depends on the soil, imo. On the other hand, fruits straight from the tree and washed are better than store bought.

Be well,
Ducklingguy 🦆

I bake sometimes! I like baking pies, as I have a good pie crust recipe. My favorite is cherry.
Yum! Pie :drool Would you share your crust recipe? I’m was really into making pies for a while, but kinda quit because my crust was always falling apart, or wouldn’t roll out properly.

Pies and cakes are my favorite! I have been looking for a good coconut recipe, but haven’t found one yet! It seems coconut icing recipes—a good one, anyway—are elusive.
I have a coconut cream pie and a coconut brownie square recipe, if anyone wants to try them :)

Yum! Pie :drool Would you share your crust recipe? I’m was really into making pies for a while, but kinda quit because my crust was always falling apart, or wouldn’t roll out properly.

I have a coconut cream pie and a coconut brownie square recipe, if anyone wants to try them :)
Lol, what is the recipe for the pie?

I’ll give it a go. 🥥

Back
Top Bottom