Any Home Bakers Here?

I bake sometimes! I like baking pies, as I have a good pie crust recipe. My favorite is cherry.

Lol, you’d be surprised! Many men bake and cook today, probably than ever before.

Pies and cakes are my favorite! I have been looking for a good coconut recipe, but haven’t found one yet! It seems coconut icing recipes—a good one, anyway—are elusive.

We planted many fruit trees last year, and they are thriving fine! Can’t wait to collect some fresh apples and peaches to fry up for my pies. The ground here in my part of NC actually is rich and well to grow just about anything! In other places in my yard, it’s red clay mud! Nasty stuff! How the tree grows and produces depends on the soil, imo. On the other hand, fruits straight from the tree and washed are better than store bought.

Be well,
Ducklingguy 🦆

Hi @Ducklingguy all bakers are welcome here!

I bake sometimes! I like baking pies, as I have a good pie crust recipe. My favorite is cherry.

Lol, you’d be surprised! Many men bake and cook today, probably than ever before.

Pies and cakes are my favorite! I have been looking for a good coconut recipe, but haven’t found one yet! It seems coconut icing recipes—a good one, anyway—are elusive.

We planted many fruit trees last year, and they are thriving fine! Can’t wait to collect some fresh apples and peaches to fry up for my pies. The ground here in my part of NC actually is rich and well to grow just about anything! In other places in my yard, it’s red clay mud! Nasty stuff! How the tree grows and produces depends on the soil, imo. On the other hand, fruits straight from the tree and washed are better than store bought.

Be well,
Ducklingguy 🦆

If you like very sweet sticky treats try coconut ice maybe. The recipe is in the sheets on the first page I think.

https://bakingwithgranny.co.uk/recipe/coconut-ice/

Good morning folks :frow

Can I join this thread? I like baking, not really breads and stuff, more desserts 🧁
New folks are always welcome here. Do checkout the link to google sheets in the first post.
Hey everyone, just letting you know I made it safely.
Glad to hear it. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers

Back
Top Bottom