Any Home Bakers Here?

Just made some brownies to take to school tomorrow! Dense, fudgy, with crinkly tops- perfection. Finals week begins tomorrow, so I'll probably not be around BYC too much. See y'all on the other side!
View attachment 2673180
Oh, drool! Perfection is right, those are beautiful!

ETA: Good luck with finals! ❤

Just made some brownies to take to school tomorrow! Dense, fudgy, with crinkly tops- perfection. Finals week begins tomorrow, so I'll probably not be around BYC too much. See y'all on the other side!
View attachment 2673180
Best of luck on those finals I will eat the brownies so they don't spoil

Good morning folks :frow

View attachment 2673180
:drool Best of luck on your finals

View attachment 2673180

Good looking brownies! Best of luck with the finals.

Let us know how your pan works out for you!
I did not grease my springform pan for my no-bake cheesecake. It was very difficult to get the crust off the bottom. 🙁 I really like the idea of lining the it with parchment paper so I could slide it right off onto a serving plate right away. That's what I'll do in future!

Back
Top Bottom