Any Home Bakers Here?

Ron, Bob, anyone, Have you ever added Psyllium
Organic Husk to your breads? Have seen some recipes where some have added for FIBER ? Aria
I have added corn fiber and wheat fiber to muffins, cakes and brownies to add fiber.

If using whole grain flour in bread, you do get quite a bit of fiber.

Adding fiber to baked goods helps with the sugar to fiber ratio-- good for diabetics

I have added corn fiber and wheat fiber to muffins, cakes and brownies to add fiber.

If using whole grain flour in bread, you do get quite a bit of fiber.

Adding fiber to baked goods helps with the sugar to fiber ratio-- good for diabetics
Thanks Ron, I am ordering Psyllium Husk Organic from Amazon and going to add 1 teaspoon or l tablespoon to my Health Breads. Aria

Made peach cobbler today! Lots more baking this week for a group event probably a double batch of chocolate chip cookies and a pound cake.
Cobbler recipe works for any sort of canned fruit in syrup
0571199D-EC3D-44EF-94AC-9EBD65316BA3.jpeg

Made peach cobbler today! Lots more baking this week for a group event probably a double batch of chocolate chip cookies and a pound cake.
Cobbler recipe works for any sort of canned fruit in syrupView attachment 2714845
I want to try it tomorrow with apples thank you !

Good morning everyone :)

I started off a loaf this morning but to be honest I've been lax lately because I discovered a shop that made delicious bread with no soya, plus chilli was added.
So after a chat with Debby I decided to start baking again.

Thank you Debby :hugs

Just starting it off

Rye sour dough starter 500g of wholemeal, 200g of white flour,butter salt, mixed seeds chilli powder and chopped fresh chilli and of course water.
20210612_122557.jpg

Good morning everyone :)

I started off a loaf this morning but to be honest I've been lax lately because I discovered a shop that made delicious bread with no soya, plus chilli was added.
So after a chat with Debby I decided to start baking again.

Thank you Debby :hugs

Just starting it off

Rye sour dough starter 500g of wholemeal, 200g of white flour,butter salt, mixed seeds chilli powder and chopped fresh chilli and of course water.
View attachment 2715071

Hi Marie, glad to see you back here again! Your bread with the fresh chilis in it sounds good :)

Back
Top Bottom