Any Home Bakers Here?

I couldn't find you while I was hiding and licking my selfish wounds :oops: I almost left BYC, silly me.

So I turned too @BullChick and Debby to guide me back because I'd even lost my way back :confused:. Bullchicks, ducklings bike had problems so Debby came too my rescue :D .

That's my story and I'm sticking to it ;)

Good too see you again :hugs
Ah jeez Marie I had no idea! I did notice your absence and asked about you. Someone said you were still around on other threads so I quit worrying, but I realize I should have sent you a pm and asked you if you were ok directly. So happy you’re back!

Ah jeez Marie I had no idea! I did notice your absence and asked about you. Someone said you were still around on other threads so I quit worrying, but I realize I should have sent you a pm and asked you if you were ok directly. So happy you’re back!
I just put it down to one of my own faults, no one is perfect and I am most certainly not. I just try to be understanding of others. We have all been through an abundance of changes on all levels. :)

I genuinely appreciate your thinking of me. Thank you :hugs

I have to mention that bullchick is seriously kind and I really love her whacky humour, don't tell her this or she will most likely kick me ;)

675167B8-63EB-421C-B572-AE05307E51E4.gif

I just put it down to one of my own faults, no one is perfect and I am most certainly not. I just try to be understanding of others. We have all been through an abundance of changes on all levels. :)

I genuinely appreciate your thinking of me. Thank you :hugs

I have to mention that bullchick is seriously kind and I really love her whacky humour, don't tell her this or she will most likely kick me ;)
My lips are sealed!!! Ok I’m off to shape my sourdough loaf ! I haven’t bought any bread for at least a couple of months now since I’ve been making Ron’s Champlain bread. The only trouble is this one turns out so well for me so easily that I haven’t tried any other recipes.

My lips are sealed!!! Ok I’m off to shape my sourdough loaf ! I haven’t bought any bread for at least a couple of months now since I’ve been making Ron’s Champlain bread. The only trouble is this one turns out so well for me so easily that I haven’t tried any other recipes.
I will have to look up this Champlain bread. I haven't heard of that before. Happy baking :)

Back
Top Bottom