115g (1/2 c) softened butter
250g (1 1/4 c) sugar
2 eggs
1tsp vanilla extract
240g (2 c) flour
1/2 tsp salt
2tsp baking powder
120ml (1/2 c) milk
380g (2 c) blueberries (tossed in flour to prevent sinking)
3 tsp sugar

1. Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C or gas mark 5).

2. Cream the butter and 250g (1 1/4 c) sugar until light and fluffy.

3. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the vanilla.

4. Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder, and add to the creamed mixture alternating with the milk. Start with adding the dry ingredients and end with adding the dry ingredients.

5. Crush 95g (1/2 c) of the blueberries with a fork and mix into the batter. Fold in remaining whole berries.

6. Line a standard 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners, and fill with batter.

7. Sprinkle the 3 tsp sugar over the tops of the muffins and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until golden brown, set, and a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs.

8. Remove muffins from tin and cool on rack for at least 30 minutes. Store uncovered, or the muffins will be too moist the next day.

Enjoy!

For Europeans, your muffin tins are a touch smaller than American standard muffin tins. Bake at 375 F (190 C or gas mark 5) for 24-26 minutes or until done.

I haven't tried it, but I bet GF flour would work fine in these muffins.

Also, @Marie2020 , I finally found that GF chocolate chip cookie recipe! I'll copy and paste it here.

• 2 ¾ cups/310 grams finely ground almond flour
  • ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
  • ½ teaspoon baking soda
  • 10 tablespoons/140 grams unsalted butter, at room temperature (1 1/4 sticks)
  • ½ cup/110 grams light brown sugar
  • ½ cup/100 grams granulated sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 12 ounces/340 grams bittersweet chocolate feves or chips, or coarsely chopped bar chocolate
  • Sea salt, for finishing (optional)

1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
  2. In a medium bowl, whisk the almond flour, salt and baking soda to combine.
  3. Using a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar on medium speed until very light, 3 to 4 minutes.
  4. Add the egg and mix on medium speed to combine. Scrape the bowl well, then add the vanilla and mix to combine.
  5. Add the dry ingredients and mix on low speed until just combined, about 10 seconds. Scrape the bowl well and mix on low speed to ensure the mixture is homogenous.
  6. Add the chocolate and gently mix to incorporate it. Scoop the dough into 10 3 1/2 ounce/100-gram mounds of dough the size of generous golf balls, and transfer them to the prepared baking sheets. Stagger the rows to allow the cookies room to spread.
  7. Gently press the cookies down slightly with your fingers until about 1 1/2 inches thick. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt, if using. Bake the cookies, switching racks and rotating the sheets halfway through, until they’re golden brown around the edges and just barely set in the center, 18 to 22 minutes. Transfer sheets to a wire rack for 10 minutes, then transfer cookies with a spatula onto another rack to cool a bit more.

Here's the blueberry muffin recipe. It's Jordan Marsh's Blueberry Muffins:

250g (1 1/4 c) sugar
2 eggs
1tsp vanilla extract
240g (2 c) flour
1/2 tsp salt
2tsp baking powder
120ml (1/2 c) milk
3 tsp sugar

3. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the vanilla.

4. Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder, and add to the creamed mixture alternating with the milk. Start with adding the dry ingredients and end with adding the dry ingredients.

5. Crush 95g (1/2 c) of the blueberries with a fork and mix into the batter. Fold in remaining whole berries.

7. Sprinkle the 3 tsp sugar over the tops of the muffins and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until golden brown, set, and a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs.

8. Remove muffins from tin and cool on rack for at least 30 minutes. Store uncovered, or the muffins will be too moist the next day.

Enjoy!

For Europeans, your muffin tins are a touch smaller than American standard muffin tins. Bake at 375 F (190 C or gas mark 5) for 24-26 minutes or until done.

thanks for putting measurements both ways!! I think GF flour will work here since there is baking powder added. Will try it

Morning, y'all! I'm down with a nasty sinus infection right now, but I'm baking some blueberry muffins today. They had the most beautiful blueberries at the farmers' market and I couldn't resist! (Plus, the reject berries go to the chickens :D)

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Also, @Marie2020 , I finally found that GF chocolate chip cookie recipe! I'll copy and paste it here.

• 2 ¾ cups/310 grams finely ground almond flour
  • ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
  • ½ teaspoon baking soda
  • 10 tablespoons/140 grams unsalted butter, at room temperature (1 1/4 sticks)
  • ½ cup/110 grams light brown sugar
  • ½ cup/100 grams granulated sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 12 ounces/340 grams bittersweet chocolate feves or chips, or coarsely chopped bar chocolate
  • Sea salt, for finishing (optional)

1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
  2. In a medium bowl, whisk the almond flour, salt and baking soda to combine.
  3. Using a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar on medium speed until very light, 3 to 4 minutes.
  4. Add the egg and mix on medium speed to combine. Scrape the bowl well, then add the vanilla and mix to combine.
  5. Add the dry ingredients and mix on low speed until just combined, about 10 seconds. Scrape the bowl well and mix on low speed to ensure the mixture is homogenous.
  6. Add the chocolate and gently mix to incorporate it. Scoop the dough into 10 3 1/2 ounce/100-gram mounds of dough the size of generous golf balls, and transfer them to the prepared baking sheets. Stagger the rows to allow the cookies room to spread.
  7. Gently press the cookies down slightly with your fingers until about 1 1/2 inches thick. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt, if using. Bake the cookies, switching racks and rotating the sheets halfway through, until they’re golden brown around the edges and just barely set in the center, 18 to 22 minutes. Transfer sheets to a wire rack for 10 minutes, then transfer cookies with a spatula onto another rack to cool a bit more.
Here's the blueberry muffin recipe. It's Jordan Marsh's Blueberry Muffins:

250g (1 1/4 c) sugar
2 eggs
1tsp vanilla extract
240g (2 c) flour
1/2 tsp salt
2tsp baking powder
120ml (1/2 c) milk
3 tsp sugar

Enjoy!

Thanks for the Recipes!

Back
Top Bottom