Any Home Bakers Here?

4ED09DE1-3AE0-4F65-9B3D-9E2BD9058745.jpeg

Waiting for the oven to preheat.

I finally found that GF chocolate chip cookie recipe! I'll copy and paste it here.
Thank you! And the I copied the blueberry muffin recipe too. I really like that the cookies call for almond flour. I have a bag of that and haven't found a really good use for it.

It's cooler this week, so I might bake something. The problem will be not eating ALL the cookies while DH is gone. Yeah, I know, put them in the freezer and forget they are there. Maybe I'll welcome him home with some muffins and not tell him they are GF. He'll figure it out if he sees me eat one. :D

It was a VERY dirty and smelly job, but me, my father, and the previous owner worked together and we got it fixed.
Yep, yucky job I'm glad the previous owner is around and willing to help. Any questions about the house that arise can be answered rather than guessed at. I'm friendly with the people we sold our old house to last year. They very much appreciate that I can answer lots of questions. Not too hard since I did the redesign, plumbing and wiring on the house nearly 30 years ago.

It was interesting to make…. When you have to measure everything in grams.
I find that much easier actually. No scoop-level-pour. Just reset the scale after each ingredient and scoop/sprinkle each one in turn.

just made some toast loafs and shared with family and neighbors!
Wow, those are amazing!!

:welcome and the baking thread. Will you please put your general location in your profile? It is nice to know where people are.

Back
Top Bottom