Any Home Bakers Here?

Oh and used my new 9X9 pan
I assume that is inches (which people where you live aren't supposed to be able to understand) since 9x9 centimeters would be puny and you have 10 rolls in that pan ;)

Still in season, still a legal take.
Phew! Though with all the bakers here I imagine we could manage to slip you a cake with a file in it.

Interesting. I figured wild birds, being able to fly well, wouldn't have a lot of "not worked much" breast muscle. Maybe I am mistaken but I thought that is why domestic chicken and turkey breast meat is white and the legs/thighs dark.

That is actually true. When I hunted turkey in North Idaho, when I was a teenager, the turkey were bigger, granted, but their breast meat was lacking. This is because wild turkey CAN fly a short distance. I’ve seen it happen.

We have wild turkeys here, and yup, I've seen them fly. We also have cranes, and wow, are they loud! Whenever we're walking Freya and we hear cranes, one of us says, "Hey birds, you all need some oil!"

DH said that the first time, looked at me, said, "Get it? Oil? On a crane?" Now one of has to say it, to keep the joke going.

Any veg in it? Well, besides the potatoes I guess.
That would be like beef stew in a crust. Which I COULD make but DW wouldn't eat the potatoes and DD2 wouldn't eat the veg so what's the point?

Since you post here you are subscribed. People post here every single day. Just click on Forums then Watched Threads. Every one you are subscribed to will show up with the ones with the most recent post first and the title bolded. All you have to do is look for "Any Home Bakers Here". We would hate for you to get lost!
My life is in the fast lane for me and will remain like this for the next few weeks until work has finished in my home. . So I miss out who has replied too me more and more often :(

Than I look in what's been last posted and due to our time difference Bakers thread is not showing. I lose Debbie's thread too and feel awful for missing out on all that's going on.

Plus I'm concentrating a lot on my chickens and have new girls from a battery farm. Hopefully I will get more organized soon :)
I'm willing to share if @cheepteach is. She's not terribly far west of me, swing by on your way and pick me up ;)

We have wild turkeys here, and yup, I've seen them fly. We also have cranes, and wow, are they loud! Whenever we're walking Freya and we hear cranes, one of us says, "Hey birds, you all need some oil!"

DH said that the first time, looked at me, said, "Get it? Oil? On a crane?" Now one of has to say it, to keep the joke going.
Sally, YOU are too funny. Thanks...needed a laugh.
Aria

Back
Top Bottom