Any Home Bakers Here?

I assume that is inches (which people where you live aren't supposed to be able to understand) since 9x9 centimeters would be puny and you have 10 rolls in that pan ;)

Phew! Though with all the bakers here I imagine we could manage to slip you a cake with a file in it.

🤷. Tell me feet and inches and I've a rough idea of the size of something. Cm's... And my dress makers tape has to come out. Maybe its because I sew things (not as much anymore). DH uses feet and inches too (he makes stuff).

DH uses feet and inches too (he makes stuff).
Is it easy to find a tape that measures in feet and inches there? I suspect it would be just about impossible to find one here that measures in mm and cm, maybe on Amazon not likely at a local store. I've seen some YouTube videos of people in metric countries making stuff and they use metric measurements.

Gonna have to use store bought eggs.... sigh.
At least you are hiding them in something so it won't be as obvious. Definitely don't make sunny side up eggs!

Definitely don't make sunny side up eggs!
DH almost always has his over easy. His complaint about the girls' eggs was that the yolks broke so easily, and he's right.

When the pullets start laying, we'll see if they have the same problem. They're from a totally different place, and from a breeder, not TSC, so I hope their eggs are better.

Is it easy to find a tape that measures in feet and inches there? I suspect it would be just about impossible to find one here that measures in mm and cm, maybe on Amazon not likely at a local store. I've seen some YouTube videos of people in metric countries making stuff and they use metric measurements.

At least you are hiding them in something so it won't be as obvious. Definitely don't make sunny side up eggs!

Yes, you usually get feet and inches on one side, cm and mm on the other.

Back
Top Bottom