Any Home Bakers Here?

The light fixture is broken. 😕 I can't make good yogurt any more either because of it. And no, it doesn't just need a new bulb. I've been trying to find someone who does appliance repair to fix it with no luck. It's a glass-top stove, not that old. I hate to have to buy a whole new oven but it's starting to look like my only option. :hit
Can you call the company, they should replace it

Only one person came to do the job.

A plumber is what the fabricators required.

I feel they have people over a barrel and know they will pay in order to get the job done.
Same here there's no protection for all the unfair trading we are getting
I'm hoping I am able to find someone else to do the job with a better price.

We will see.

AMEN!

The company who made the stove should be able to direct you to someone to repair the oven.

If not tell them you will not be buying their products again.

That is what I did with Whirlpool related to my refrigerator.

The home office called me to have my refrigerator shipped back to them and a brand new one delivered the day of the pickup.

I had to pay the difference between the price of my refrigerator and the new one.

I have a much nicer refrigerator than I had for a small amount oa money.
Good
I love my gas stove and would not trade it for anything.
My becko fridge freezer cooker and washing machine is the best I've come across. Every other make has failed me big time

I made a sourdough last night, I emptied most of the liquid from the top of the sour dough. I'm not to impressed with the way my loaf turned out.
I also baked another coffee banana cake but put two teaspoons off coffee in this time. I preferred just the one of coffee

I really need to get back into baking I'm out of touch

Back
Top Bottom