Any Home Bakers Here?

:eek:
Weak glass?

They won't if you don't ask them to!

Beko? I haven't heard of that brand. From their website it doesn't look like anyone sells them near here.
That's a real shame. :(

It was hard tracking where it could bought here. I was so happy when I found it. After 2 fridge freezers a cooker and a dud washing machine that stunk in no time.

That's in the space of a few years after losing all I had a few years before that.

Weak glass?

They show up around here. It's the way things are done and mostly it turns out fine.
Nice kid but a lad going down the wrong road . I hope he straightens out
Beko? I haven't heard of that brand. From their website it doesn't look like anyone sells them near here.

They show up around here. It's the way things are done and mostly it turns out fine.
Nice kid but a lad going down the wrong road . I hope he straightens out
Weak glass?

View attachment 2869012View attachment 2869013View attachment 2869014
See those little things all over the concrete? Those are WORMS. I don't know why they all crawled out onto the driveway but we have a mass genocide incident over here.

Interesting, if you find out what kind and why they congregated on the driveway please let us know.

Morning Home Bakers Gas be it natural or propane are fast even cook ..

YES YES YES !!

Do you have a "Front Porch Forum" or the like where you live? Ask for recommendations for a "handyman". There are plenty of people out there that can put in a faucet, connect a disposal for a reasonable price. If I lived close enough I'd pop right over and do it free (or for a cherry pie ;) )

I would bake you a cherry pie!

Just seemed like the wire was too tight, putting too much pressure in the glass threads. The smaller ones, that I am using for the sourdough, seem perfectly fine. Maybe the big one was damaged somehow.

I did not see the rubber gasket around the lid.

If it is not in place you could easily break the jar where the latch is.

Also, the latch could have been damaged prior to your purchase.

Just some things to think about.

Back
Top Bottom