Any Home Bakers Here?

One of DHs friends was complaining about his wife and her "Shopping Habit"; so DH told his friends that he was lucky and I hated shopping. The friend then told his wife that I hated shopping. She then asked me why I went with her I if I hated shopping and stated that I didn't have to go with her when they went. I explained that I hated shopping by myself, but going shopping with her was so much more fun.
Sheesh, men and their big mouths...

One of DHs friends was complaining about his wife and her "Shopping Habit"; so DH told his friends that he was lucky and I hated shopping. The friend then told his wife that I hated shopping. She then asked me why I went with her I if I hated shopping and stated that I didn't have to go with her when they went. I explained that I hated shopping by myself, but going shopping with her was so much more fun.
Sheesh, men and their big mouths...
When I was growing up the old men were far worse gossips than the old women.

got this recipe on another thread--tried it and its good!
greased pie pan
4 eggs
2 cups liquid (half and half/milk-1 cup of each)
1 cup cheese
any add-ins(1 cup total--chopped onion, veggies, mushrooms---I used frozen mixed stir fry veggies)
Put add ins in pan, then cheese, then beaten eggs with milk mixture
bake 350 for 45-50 minutes
Nom-nom-nom. My ex used to do this on weekends. With a good crusty bread, it’s good for any meal. My favorite add-ins were bacon and spinach. ... hmmm, I do need to make dinner soon.

got this recipe on another thread--tried it and its good!
greased pie pan
4 eggs
2 cups liquid (half and half/milk-1 cup of each)
1 cup cheese
any add-ins(1 cup total--chopped onion, veggies, mushrooms---I used frozen mixed stir fry veggies)
Put add ins in pan, then cheese, then beaten eggs with milk mixture
bake 350 for 45-50 minutes
That's made me really hungry :drool

I made a bread pudding today, first time, it was delicious. Nobody eats the end pieces on a loaf of bread around here so I've been saving them in the freezer. Today I decided to use them up. I also had some leftover canned peach pie filling from another recipe I tried earlier this week, so I put half the bread pudding in a loaf pan, added the peaches, then put in the rest of the bread pudding. Baked it about an hour at 350 till the middle didn't jiggle and edges pulled away from the pan and browned slightly. So yummy! I ate mine with some cream but also would have been good with ice cream. Tasted like French toast. I used vanilla, cardamom and nutmeg in the egg mixture as my GirlChild can't use cinnamon.

Back
Top Bottom