Any Home Bakers Here?

Was woke up at half 5 this morning with the No1 son shouting help. Went in their room water was gushing out of their FW tank. We managed to save the fish, as many of the shrimp and snails plus plants ect. Now we have a massive clean up job today. Carpet cleaner ect to try and get 100l or so of water up.
Water got all over the TV, poss inside their ps4. Other things splashed with water. 🤞 Non will be broken after some drying out time...
Have ordered a large RUB to put the fish ect in for now. Looks like a new tank after Xmas 🙄. Tank was old, we had it given with the fish so no idea how old. But you dont really expect this to happen and not at half 5 in the morning

IMG_20211201_071855~3.jpg

I make nut butters for Christmas gifts. One friend requested I not do that this year, as her hubby has problems with kidney stones, and nuts are on the no-no list.
It is nice that she is a good enough friend that she can ask you to not make the nut butter for them this year. Otherwise she would shuttle them off to someone else and you would keep providing the gift you THINK they enjoy getting. I'm sure they did before her husband's medical issue arose!

Went in their room water was gushing out of their FW tank.
:eek:
Wow, they don't generally fail catastrophically, usually start with a small leak at a glass joint.

one of our OAP guinea pig ladies has died :(.
I'm sorry :)
How old was she and how many more do you have?

It is nice that she is a good enough friend that she can ask you to not make the nut butter for them this year. Otherwise she would shuttle them off to someone else and you would keep providing the gift you THINK they enjoy getting. I'm sure they did before her husband's medical issue arose!

:eek:
Wow, they don't generally fail catastrophically, usually start with a small leak at a glass joint.

I'm sorry :)
How old was she and how many more do you have?

No leak. The tank was old so its just gone pop.
Fish are in their new home for now, at 5.45pm.
IMG_20211201_173718.jpg
IMG_20211201_173746.jpg
IMG_20211201_173729.jpg

She was 6 or 7. We have around 20 from 4yrs upto 7ish.

Back
Top Bottom