Any Home Bakers Here?

I can't wait to be over this stupid virus so I can bake again. Today's day 5 and the worst day yet. Had to call in sick this whole week according to CDC guidelines and I hope I can go to church on Sunday.
Being sick is no fun. I got Covid back in the very beginning right when things shut down. Shoot guess that was almost 2 years ago. Anyways, sick for a solid 2 weeks.

Bakers good morning one and all!

The temperature is 42 and cloudy.

Have a great day!
It is 20 here and we have our SNOW. Forecast 6 inches....I do not think we got that much. Skiers
will be happy. I remember the days that Floyd and I were excited to have soft billowy snow.
Floyd was an expert skier on the National Ski
Patrol. I made intermediate. Aria

I can't wait to be over this stupid virus so I can bake again. Today's day 5 and the worst day yet. Had to call in sick this whole week according to CDC guidelines and I hope I can go to church on Sunday.

A word of advice, if you’re still sick, I’d advise against going to church. You don’t want to spread it to someone else on accident.

@topochico225, I’m not trying to preach or proselyte when I say this, but if you can’t make it to church, I’d be more than happy to PM you my churches zoom link.

That way, if you don’t make it to your church, you’d at least be going to a church.

Just a thought.

Jared
That's so sweet of you! Luckily my church livestreams services on Facebook every week. Thank you anyway, though!

Back
Top Bottom