Any Home Bakers Here?

I made focaccia bread this past weekend, with yellow peppers, onions and feta cheese it was a huge hit. I made it out of my five minute pizza dough recipe my Mom gave me. I use that recipe for pizza, flat breads and fried dough.

When I stuff breads I use any bread recipe and after it raises I roll it out to maybe a 1/4 to 1/2 inch. then I add meats, veggies and cheeses. I love sausage and broccoli. I have made pepperoni and cheese. I love spinach and feta. So many possibilities. I am a huge feta cheese fan with fresh bread because the salty and the yeast flavors go so well together.

here is the 5 minute pizza dough recipe

1 pck yeast
1 tsp sugar
1 cup warm water
2 1/2 cups flour
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt

put yeast and sugar with warm water in the mixing bowl
let rest 5 minutes
add flour salt and olive oil mix till dough comes away from the edge of the bowl
let it rest for 5 more minutes

I par-bake my crust so it is cooked and the I add my toppings

recipe says to bake it at 450 degrees but i lean more towards 400

but i have used the broiler to make my cheese brown and yummy
Oooooh, if you love feta, then you have to try Watermelon, Feta, and Basil. I am hooked! Never cared for feta before this!!!! Pinterest is wonderful!

I am making the the was called budget cooking). Stuffed Biscuits.
Let me know how they turn out! The first time I made it was ground chicken, onions, carrots, and celery. The second time was lamb, onions and mushrooms.

You want your fav recipe for biscuits (I added about 2 tsp of ground pepper), 1 pound of ground meat and about 1-1 1/2 cups of finely chopped sauted veggies. Whatever spices you want to use. Add a couple tbsp of butter and couple tbsp of flour to make a rue. Add about 1/4 c of liquid. Roll the biscuit dough into a square (think making cinnamon rolls). Spread the filling to the edges and roll. Cut 8 slices, place on cookie sheet and bake 350F for about 25mins

Let me know how they turn out! The first time I made it was ground chicken, onions, carrots, and celery. The second time was lamb, onions and mushrooms.

You want your fav recipe for biscuits (I added about 2 tsp of ground pepper), 1 pound of ground meat and about 1-1 1/2 cups of finely chopped sauted veggies. Whatever spices you want to use. Add a couple tbsp of butter and couple tbsp of flour to make a rue. Add about 1/4 c of liquid. Roll the biscuit dough into a square (think making cinnamon rolls). Spread the filling to the edges and roll. Cut 8 slices, place on cookie sheet and bake 350F for about 25mins
waiting for Penny's Recipe. Aria

I made my Sourdough Multigrain Seeded New Recipe again to ship to Florida. Ron gave me the
measurements to feed my Sourdough Starter. WOW
My SDS Genesis LOVES the new ration Ron gave me.
It rises so STRONG.
RON, THANKS AGAIN...YOU ARE A MASTER. Aria

Attachments

• 100_0411.JPG
    100_0411.JPG
    317.3 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom