Any Home Bakers Here?

FFF92D1B-831A-4DED-94BD-D9B387502E44.jpeg

Pretty lil sourdough today

My friend only left this last time on Sunday. She called, and asked if she and her daughter could return tonight since there’s a school break. I said no, but then she saw (FaceTime) me putting cinnamon rolls in the oven. I’m not 100% that she won’t be here late tonight. She is not capable of self control.
B4738560-3BA2-45D3-825F-3562990B46BB.jpeg
I also made a loaf of white bread, but cut it up without taking a picture.
Monkey bread is likely the next item I will be baking.

My friend only left this last time on Sunday. She called, and asked if she and her daughter could return tonight since there’s a school break. I said no, but then she saw (FaceTime) me putting cinnamon rolls in the oven. I’m not 100% that she won’t be here late tonight. She is not capable of self control.
View attachment 3124556
I also made a loaf of white bread, but cut it up without taking a picture.
Monkey bread is likely the next item I will be baking.
A work of art! :drool

@cavemanrich, a few months ago, you posted a recipe for flan. How'd it turn out?

I'm not going to make any right away, but I'm looking for recipes that are GF and use a lot of eggs. I've had flan in a Mexican restaurant, and thought it was delicious. Being the chocolate lover I am, I looked up a recipe for chocolate flan. It sounds fantastic, but it's one of those, "I need to take it to a gathering, or I'll eat the whole thing." DH doesn't eat a lot of sweets, and I could eat them every day, if they were around.

Back
Top Bottom