Any Home Bakers Here?

For information purposes... Pilot lites have been replaced with electronic spark ignition for stove tops, and glow type igniters for the oven, and broiler burners. Things are designed "FAIL SAFE" that means, if your igniter is broken,, there is no way to light oven with a match. The top burners are capable of being started with a match light in a power outage situation.

My preference for stoves, ovens, is GAS. :thumbsup I had both.
That’s right! I forgot about the click, click, click whoosh lol. Back in my day those new fangled types hadn’t taken over completely and our stove had the pilot lights. :old

MARIE sorry you had problems with your neighbors. \That was not
a nice thing for them to do.
It happens, he's cooled off now but I'm looking for somewhere else because he seems too think he can take his moods out on the nearest neighbour. Imagine having to live with that.

To be honest i think he could do with some mental guidance but I'm not qualified and he obviously doesn't respect me, so I will keep my distance from now on. People that do not know how to say thank you and expects you to do whatever bothers me but ranting, that's really worrying

It happens, he's cooled off now but I'm looking for somewhere else because he seems too think he can take his moods out on the nearest neighbour. Imagine having to live with that.

To be honest i think he could do with some mental guidance but I'm not qualified and he obviously doesn't respect me, so I will keep my distance from now on. People that do not know how to say thank you and expects you to do whatever bothers me but ranting, that's really worrying
Oh Marie I’m just so sorry that happened to you! :hugs

Marie PUT IT OUT OF YOUR MIND....think of pleasant things. Fill your mind
with pleasant thoughts. He is not worth thinking about. TRY to FORGET IT.
It is HIS problem NOT YOURS.

Marie PUT IT OUT OF YOUR MIND....think of pleasant things. Fill your mind
with pleasant thoughts. He is not worth thinking about. TRY to FORGET IT.
It is HIS problem NOT YOURS.
I just try to consider his mentality . To be Frank he's got away for too many years getting his own way and never being corrected

I'm finding my old friends and honestly I'm really happy and staying safe. Thanks Aria 😊 :hugs

It was so hot the last months, I didn't do a lot of ( bread) baking, when I wanted to use my sourdough, it had turne MOLDY :sick when I researched the web, almost everybody said toss it, but I found one website where they said if you only take a teaspoon of the not moldy looking sourdough and refesh it a few times, always just using a teaspoon of the sourdough and tossing the rest ( I usually hate doing that) you can use it again. So, I will do it. Already refreshed it 2 times, looking ( and smelling) good , I will try to use it after I have refreshed it for the 3. time, since it's an old and very active daough, I was very reluctant to toss it ..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom