Any Home Bakers Here?

Bread sticks.
PXL_20240207_002000884.jpg

PXL_20240206_210308661.jpg

Oven is fixed. The part came in the mail and we got it installed. Its working a lot better now.

I am still interested in Dutch oven cooking over coals, though.
Jared with your talented....I am not surprised. YOU ARE LIKE MY HUSBAND WAS...
he was talented. Dutch oven cooking over coals....we did often when we had
our Airstream and traveled. It is interesting....different. Have fun. ENJOY. Aria

Things have been very busy over here, we are prepping for spring and getting ready for our new baby to be born in about 3 weeks!

I've been stocking the freezer with food so I can relax for a bit after the baby is born. I've also been crocheting some baby items.

IMG-7646 Small.jpeg

IMG-7626 Small.jpeg

We are also adding geese to our meat flock this year. So we are working on getting that space ready as well...😅

Things have been very busy over here, we are prepping for spring and getting ready for our new baby to be born in about 3 weeks!

I've been stocking the freezer with food so I can relax for a bit after the baby is born. I've also been crocheting some baby items.

View attachment 3742455
View attachment 3742456

We are also adding geese to our meat flock this year. So we are working on getting that space ready as well...😅

I haven’t taken a goose hunting in years, but I still know how to cook them pretty well.

If you need advice on how to cook them, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom