Any Home Bakers Here?

My housemate saw a video of a guy rolling a spiked ball (dog toy, hopefully unused!) around on a ball of bread dough. I made the dough, and did the oven part, but she participated in bread baking for her first time. She is so proud of her heart!
View attachment 3748231
Do you think She will become a regular baker?

I am not a fan of spaghetti to begin with, and baked spaghetti is just wrong. However, I went a step further. I have those meatballs, and needed food. I had just seen a recipe for baked spaghetti where you don’t cook the pasta first. It’s not a new idea for lasagna, but my dislike of spaghetti blinded me to the idea.
Not only was the baked spaghetti pretty good, but the mix of three sauces (dinner was repeatedly delayed, and I used what I had open) somehow worked out. I will be making it again, and trying to replicate the sauce combo.
Generic with a lot of garlic added, Classico tomato & basil, and pizza sauce.

I am not a fan of spaghetti to begin with, and baked spaghetti is just wrong. However, I went a step further. I have those meatballs, and needed food. I had just seen a recipe for baked spaghetti where you don’t cook the pasta first. It’s not a new idea for lasagna, but my dislike of spaghetti blinded me to the idea.
Not only was the baked spaghetti pretty good, but the mix of three sauces (dinner was repeatedly delayed, and I used what I had open) somehow worked out. I will be making it again, and trying to replicate the sauce combo.
Generic with a lot of garlic added, Classico tomato & basil, and pizza sauce.
Baked spaghetti sounds delicious ❤️

Baked spaghetti sounds delicious ❤️
20240214_140421.jpg

Back
Top Bottom