Any idea what breed she is?

Yeah, a lot of people have said she looks like a red jungle fowl, others say black star, some even said a mix with golden laced
Let me clear the Red JungleFowl guess.

These are red JungleFowl hybrids. They're mixed with American Game.
20201127_154849.jpg

Hm weird, but I’ve set on thinking she is a black star, and I would get her tested but I have a dog that’s tiny and long haired
Black star is just a name for black Sex-links. My bird would technically be a black star since she's a Sex-link.

Buff Orpington X Barred Rock.

Your's is most likely the usual RIR, or New Hampshire X Barred Rock variety.

I made my own cross that I refer to as an F0, for a project I'm working on.

Black star is just a name for black Sex-links. My bird would technically be a black star since she's a Sex-link.
Not exactly true to my understanding. She would be a Black Sex Link, but not a Black Star. They're a subcategory of Black Sex Links defined by crossing a New Hampshire or Rhode Island Red with a Barred Rock :) The two terms aren't necessarily interchangeable similar to how all ISA Browns are Red Sex Links but not all Red Sex Links are the specific ISA Brown cross :)

Buff Orpington X Barred Rock.

Your's is most likely the usual RIR, or New Hampshire X Barred Rock variety.

I made my own cross that I refer to as an F0, for a project I'm working on.
Oh cute, I plan on eventually mixing French cuckoo Maran with cinnamon queen then with Easter eggers, non with the same breed though cause they’re all from the same family, maybe eventually cinnamon, not sure how well my rooster and her wi get along, she’s pretty protective of her space

Back
Top Bottom