Any Interest In Choclate Lab Babies???

JJMR794

Crowing
10 Years
Mar 2, 2009
BROOKSVILLE FL
Woke Up This Morning And Would'nt Ya Know The Full Moon Sucked 'em Outta Her!!! 11 Beautiful Baby Choclate Labs.

These'll Be Ready To Go In 8 Wks! Anyone Interested? I Am In West Central Florida. Mom And Dad Reside Here And Are Both Super Hunters---

Dad---- Choclate, Duckhound Of The Year!!! If You Send Him After It, He'll Bring It Back!

Mom--- Yellow, Absolute Great Upland Game Bird Dog. Both Help Work With My Chickens And Gamebirds Around Here--- Tender Mouthed And Intelligent.

I'm too far away, but I would love to see pics!!
love.gif

I'd love one but alas... I live too far away. We've got three yellows at home right now anyways lol... I'm suprised to see a 100% chocolate litter. That's awesome!

Shelley Thanx For Getting Those Posted. I Swear I Can Never Get Anything To Come Up On Here, And Since I Cant Afford To Replace My Computer I Think Its Best Not To Try...

As Far As 100% Chocolate, Well Folks Thats The Modern Marvel Of Genome Typing ( Her Specific Color Gene + His Specific Color Gene= 85-100% Ups Brown Puppies! By Golley It Was Right Too--- Nice To See I Didnt Waste That Money Afterall!) --- He'll Throw Silvers If I Can Get Him The Right Girl To Match.... He He He--- The Wheels Are Always Turnin'.... Have You Ever Seen A Silver Wiemariner With A Lab Head , Face, And Intelligence? They're Purty! And A Lil Rare Too.

Yes I have seen and own a couple silver puppy. I have a choc. female that has the silver gene. I wish I was closer I like to have one. I have a 11 and 6 year old choc. females. Good luck with them.

Back
Top Bottom