Any Interest In Choclate Lab Babies???

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JJMR794, Sep 4, 2009.

1. JJMR794

JJMR794 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    Woke Up This Morning And Would'nt Ya Know The Full Moon Sucked 'em Outta Her!!! 11 Beautiful Baby Choclate Labs.

These'll Be Ready To Go In 8 Wks! Anyone Interested? I Am In West Central Florida. Mom And Dad Reside Here And Are Both Super Hunters---

Dad---- Choclate, Duckhound Of The Year!!! If You Send Him After It, He'll Bring It Back!

Mom--- Yellow, Absolute Great Upland Game Bird Dog. Both Help Work With My Chickens And Gamebirds Around Here--- Tender Mouthed And Intelligent.

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I'm too far away, but I would love to see pics!! [​IMG]

3. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    I'm too far away, and I'm heart broken now! My husband had been wanting one for over a year now.

4. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2008
    Idaho
    I too would love one but it is a long commute.

5. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    OP sent some pics to me for us to drool over!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Good gosh, that's a lot of babies! Imagine the poop that's going to come when they start eating solid food.

7. duckboatprincess

duckboatprincess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2009
    Grand Blanc, MI
    I'd love one but alas... I live too far away. We've got three yellows at home right now anyways lol... I'm suprised to see a 100% chocolate litter. That's awesome!

8. JJMR794

JJMR794 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    Shelley Thanx For Getting Those Posted. I Swear I Can Never Get Anything To Come Up On Here, And Since I Cant Afford To Replace My Computer I Think Its Best Not To Try...

As Far As 100% Chocolate, Well Folks Thats The Modern Marvel Of Genome Typing ( Her Specific Color Gene + His Specific Color Gene= 85-100% Ups Brown Puppies! By Golley It Was Right Too--- Nice To See I Didnt Waste That Money Afterall!) --- He'll Throw Silvers If I Can Get Him The Right Girl To Match.... He He He--- The Wheels Are Always Turnin'.... Have You Ever Seen A Silver Wiemariner With A Lab Head , Face, And Intelligence? They're Purty! And A Lil Rare Too.

9. backyard clucker

backyard clucker Out Of The Brooder

Mar 30, 2009
    Auburn, IN
    Yes I have seen and own a couple silver puppy. I have a choc. female that has the silver gene. I wish I was closer I like to have one. I have a 11 and 6 year old choc. females. Good luck with them.

10. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    What is she mixed with?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by