Any Interest in? ** Updated, please post your info ** PIX

Oh yah, runners!
clap.gif

Do you make full body aprons..the ones that hang on the neck to cover chest and lap? I don't know what they're called, but I'd love one like that in the pattern you have. Let me know.

Jody

I would LOVE one for collecting eggs!! With 2 really big pockets in the front!! I've been searching goodwill and local shops for a cute "chickeney" apron but haven't seen any. How much would you charge? I LOVE the material!
smile.png

Whoa... I didn't expect such a big response.
lol.png

Questions...

Yes, I make placemats.
Yes, I make full bodied aprons as well.
I've sold a few half aprons (as pictured) for $15 each shipped. So, I'll ask $15 shipped for the smalls and $22 shipped for the full bodied.
I'll have to check my materials bag and see how much fabric I have. I'll get back to you. If anyone's still interested, pm me.

I'm in. Please make a full bodied one... can you make one for an adult and one for my 11 year old grandchild? It is just a bit smaller.

I pm'd but it does not show in my sent messages. Hope you have it... if not, I still want these two .
Thanks,
Ellie

Last edited:
I received several pm's. I'll check my fabric in the morning. If I don't have much, I'll run out and see if I can find the same print.

For the few that want additional child size full bodied aprons, I can do $18 each.

These will all be one layer with reinforced stitching and hefty apron strings... just for the record.
I'll ask individuals tomorrow how many loops or pockets they'd like and placement.

Thanks guys
big_smile.png

Oh and I'll take paypal, cash, money orders or personal checks, no biggie. I'm not picky.

Back
Top Bottom