Any musicians around?

Thanks. Surgery went well yesterday. I am a little loopy due to meds, so bear with me.

Is saxophone a brass or a woodwind?
Loopy? Nice!! :p Saxophone is a woodwind, and has models in soprano, alto, tenor, and baritone. I started on alto in 3rd grade and switched to the sexier tenor in high school. I currently own an alto I dust off every once in a while to the delight of my wife and friends. About 3 years ago I was in a community band in Vermont. We would play free concerts in the park every week. Since then though I haven't had much time for music. I miss it.

Never had surgery, honestly. I've had Novocain before, for a filling, but that's not exactly loopy-causing. More tongue-biting-causing.
I also rather hope that I never really need the loopy-causing drugs... I'm loopy enough as is!
Anyway, I'm glad that you're okay. A little loopiness never hurt anyone, right?

Oh, and my only instrument remains my vocal chords... I'll see if I can get my hands on a keyboard this summer, though.

Loopy? Nice!! :p Saxophone is a woodwind, and has models in soprano, alto, tenor, and baritone. I started on alto in 3rd grade and switched to the sexier tenor in high school. I currently own an alto I dust off every once in a while to the delight of my wife and friends. About 3 years ago I was in a community band in Vermont. We would play free concerts in the park every week. Since then though I haven't had much time for music. I miss it.

Thanks. I was under the impression that saxophone was a brass.

I actually have a wood wind myself. A clarinet.

Funny story about the clarinet, I walked into a thrift store and I see in the display case an evette clarinet. 60 dollars. No joke.

I got it, replaced the reed and ligature, and I started to teach myself how to play it. It sounded great!

60 dollars for an evette clarinet? Good deal!

Synth. Here's my very first original music track! I'm proud of this work and no this is not a royalty free music and all rights goes to me. It actually transports you to a parallel universe or somethin fantasy related like that...

Have fun listening! Tell me y'all fellow folks what do you think about it!

Back
Top Bottom