Any musicians around?

I'd like to learn piano, to be honest... I have a six-string guitar, but I don't know how to play it.
I fully intend to somehow get my hands on a keyboard so that I can learn how to play the piano... we have a grand piano in the living room, but I only practice when I'm alone in the house -- and that isn't often.
Other than that... does singing count? The only musical thing that I can properly do, haha!
It absolutely counts!

I'd like to learn piano, to be honest... I have a six-string guitar, but I don't know how to play it.
I fully intend to somehow get my hands on a keyboard so that I can learn how to play the piano... we have a grand piano in the living room, but I only practice when I'm alone in the house -- and that isn't often.
Other than that... does singing count? The only musical thing that I can properly do, haha!

I'm actually planning on taking piano lessons to further my knowledge when I move in July.

You have a grand piano? Cool! I’ve got an upright Steinway.

You have a grand piano? Cool! I’ve got an upright Steinway.
The thing is pretty much never used because no one in the house plays piano... I don't even know when it was tuned last -- though, it still sounds fine. That's how little we use it.
My sister has a ten-hole ocarina and my brother has a harmonica, but, again, they don't play them.
My grandfather played violin, and we have two of his violins up in the attic... one's an antique -- almost a hundred years old, I think -- and the other is... ah, I can't remember. Might be fifty years, might be twenty-five. Not sure.

The thing is pretty much never used because no one in the house plays piano... I don't even know when it was tuned last -- though, it still sounds fine. That's how little we use it.
My sister has a ten-hole ocarina and my brother has a harmonica, but, again, they don't play them.
My grandfather played violin, and we have two of his violins up in the attic... one's an antique -- almost a hundred years old, I think -- and the other is... ah, I can't remember. Might be fifty years, might be twenty-five. Not sure.

How I wish I could have a Grand Piano!

What’s
an ocarina?

images (3).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom