Any NY'ers??

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Critter Crazy, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Critter Crazy

Critter Crazy Songster

Apr 19, 2007
    Binghamton, NY
    I live in Broome County New York, just over the NY/PA border. I was wondering if anyone was from around the general area, or if anyone knew of any good places to buy birds?? I want to increase my flock with some different breeds, but dont realy want to Buy anymore online, as I dont need that many! [​IMG]

2. SandyC

SandyC Songster

My daughter lives in Binghamton...but she doesn't keep chichens.....YET!!!

3. Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies

Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies Songster

Jan 11, 2007
    NY
    We live South of Rochester.

4. thebifman

thebifman In the Brooder

Jul 5, 2007
    Staten Island, NY
    Hello! I am in Staten Island, NYC. I got my chickens from www.mypetchicken.com. The shipping is $$$$, but the chicks were really healthy and you buy as few as you like. Also, you can buy fertile eggs on Ebay if you are into incubating/hatching. [​IMG]

Brian

Last edited: Aug 11, 2007
  5. rocker

rocker In the Brooder

Aug 26, 2007
    p.a.
    well i dont live in southern n.y. but i live in northern p.a. just over the border.

6. khable

khable Songster

Mar 16, 2007
    LaGrangeville, NY
    [​IMG] Howdy!

LaGrangeville, NY (Dutchess County) here!

I don't know where locally you could get some, I bought mine on line. (My Pet Chicken too)

7. aran

aran Songster

Apr 28, 2007
    rochester ny
    Hi guys...im in rochester. Hey any of you guys want an EE/americana roo? The noisy buggar was crowing at 430 this morning!

8. PeiTheCelt

PeiTheCelt Songster

Sep 3, 2007
    Central NY
    Hi!! I am actually finishing up my MA at BU, though my husband and I live outside of Dryden (south of Cortland, East of Ithaca).. [​IMG] We found the eggs we're working on hatching from some local friends of my husbands who live in I-town. *sometimes* in the early spring the Ithaca farmer's market has some local farmers selling their chicks, sometimes..

(okay so you asked that back in April, but ya' know.. [​IMG])

Quote:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2007
  9. leghorns_rule

leghorns_rule Songster

Jul 30, 2007
    syr New york
    Syracuse NY

10. peepkeeper

peepkeeper Songster

Jul 5, 2007
    upstate New York
    Saint Johnsville, New York here ( a little burg in between Albany and Utica). [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: