1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Any of you recieving a MPC/Meyer shipment this week?

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by cupman, Oct 17, 2011.

1. cupman

cupman Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Portland, OR
    I am curious if anyone else is getting any Meyer/MPC orders this week. I am getting 8 more tomorrow, I'll list breeds tomorrow. MPC called me early this morning to inform me that my white cochin LF did not hatch and I would not be receiving it. I am a bit bummed, but I am not surprised, I initially tried to order 2 white cochin and it said it couldn't find a similar shipment date... so I changed my order to 1 white cochin and it went through. Sooo I ordered the last one but it didn't hatch, but life goes on. I am curious, if you are receiving birds this week, what breeds you selected? Who knows, maybe some of our birds were hatch mates. MPC swapped out my chicken with another one, he listed a few breeds and I just blurted one out, partridge cochin, so we'll see how she turns out. My order is as follows:

2 speckled sussex
    2 dark cornish
    2 easter egger
    1 naked neck/turken
    1 partridge cochin

I'd love to hear back to see if any are receiving birds this week. maybe we can update tomorrow with pictures

2. VioletandBodie

VioletandBodie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2010
    port
    nope but im getting my order on the 24th [​IMG]
    2 polishes
    1 partige cotchin
    1 golden lakenvelder
    1 buckeye
    [​IMG]

3. Tumbleweed Farm

Tumbleweed Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2011
    Benton City, WA
    [​IMG]
    My chicks hatched at MPC on the 17th and I got them yesterday at 6am--all doing great:

3 copper marans
    2 white silkies
    1 jersey giant
    1 buff oprington

They are soooo cute!

4. SteveBaz

SteveBaz Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2011
    Pacific North West
    I order 3 polish for my wife from them and they will be mailed to me on Monday 10/24/11 and should receive them by weds. I am so excited for my wife and I!! Silver , White and a Blue with Wht top hat

5. jeepguy982001

jeepguy982001 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 4, 2011
    athens, wv
    i wish i got for 4 dominique chicks coming but not til the 1st of nov.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by