Any of you recieving a MPC/Meyer shipment this week?

cupman

Songster
8 Years
Apr 12, 2011
Portland, OR
I am curious if anyone else is getting any Meyer/MPC orders this week. I am getting 8 more tomorrow, I'll list breeds tomorrow. MPC called me early this morning to inform me that my white cochin LF did not hatch and I would not be receiving it. I am a bit bummed, but I am not surprised, I initially tried to order 2 white cochin and it said it couldn't find a similar shipment date... so I changed my order to 1 white cochin and it went through. Sooo I ordered the last one but it didn't hatch, but life goes on. I am curious, if you are receiving birds this week, what breeds you selected? Who knows, maybe some of our birds were hatch mates. MPC swapped out my chicken with another one, he listed a few breeds and I just blurted one out, partridge cochin, so we'll see how she turns out. My order is as follows:

2 speckled sussex
2 dark cornish
2 easter egger
1 naked neck/turken
1 partridge cochin

I'd love to hear back to see if any are receiving birds this week. maybe we can update tomorrow with pictures

nope but im getting my order on the 24th
celebrate.gif

2 polishes
1 partige cotchin
1 golden lakenvelder
1 buckeye
wee.gif

I order 3 polish for my wife from them and they will be mailed to me on Monday 10/24/11 and should receive them by weds. I am so excited for my wife and I!! Silver , White and a Blue with Wht top hat

Back
Top Bottom