Any one else notice

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by turney31, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Quote:good way to loose an arm...

2. calicokat

calicokat Songster

Apr 2, 2009
    azalia, indiana
    Big Red soda.

We had relatives in Iowa and for years they couldn't get it there (maybe still can't, I don't know.) So when we travelled we had to bring Uncle George a couple of cases - and he never shared!

3. scbatz33

scbatz33 No Vacancy, Belfry Full

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    Quote:Got some in the fridge - you can have it it's nasty!

4. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009

True dat.

My extended family is in MI, and converted me many moons ago. I have since spread the love for Vernor's around the Southwest. Too bad is is rare and expensive here. [​IMG]

5. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI

True dat.

My extended family is in MI, and converted me many moons ago. I have since spread the love for Vernor's around the Southwest. Too bad is is rare and expensive here. [​IMG]

i bought a 20oz bottle in Plano for 2.39 [​IMG]

And Faygo?! I lurves all the flavors they have up here compared to down south.

6. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    a 12-pack od Vernor's will cost you $7-$9 here, unless Walmart has backstock, which makes it only a little more expensive than normal.

Remember, there is NO deposit on soda cans/bottles here. $$ *ouch*

7. seismic wonder2

seismic wonder2 I got mad ninja skills

Feb 3, 2007
    san diego ca
    Just try to get near my Shasta Creme Soda [​IMG]

8. charmed one

charmed one Show Me State Gal

I used to be hooked on Diet Coke. DC as we all called it. I've weened myself off of it entirely and now drink Sweet Tea. Sugar wise, I'm not sure which is worse. I do think it will take more tea to clean my battery cables than diet coke. Perhaps I'm saving something in my gut, who knows!! Lol!

9. ChickenToes

ChickenToes Songster

May 14, 2008
    NE Wisconsin
    Vernor's = [​IMG]

I've noticed the 'grab that can of soda and DIE' attitude mostly with Mountain Dew. Although people that love Dr Pepper really do seem hooked on it....

I don't drink soda, but I do sometimes partake in a Red Bull. And you will lose a limb if you try and take it from me.

10. greeneggsnham

greeneggsnham Songster

Mar 4, 2010
    Southeast Missouri
    Dr. Pepper!...You want my Dr. Pepper?! DIE!!!!![​IMG] [​IMG] yeah I am very addicted to my DP even to the point of having my own mini fridge to keep the bf away from it. I need one of these.... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: