Any one else notice

Big Red soda.

We had relatives in Iowa and for years they couldn't get it there (maybe still can't, I don't know.) So when we travelled we had to bring Uncle George a couple of cases - and he never shared!

Quote:
good way to loose an arm...

True dat.

My extended family is in MI, and converted me many moons ago. I have since spread the love for Vernor's around the Southwest. Too bad is is rare and expensive here.
sad.png

Quote:
good way to loose an arm...

True dat.

My extended family is in MI, and converted me many moons ago. I have since spread the love for Vernor's around the Southwest. Too bad is is rare and expensive here.
sad.png

i bought a 20oz bottle in Plano for 2.39
th.gif

And Faygo?! I lurves all the flavors they have up here compared to down south.

a 12-pack od Vernor's will cost you $7-$9 here, unless Walmart has backstock, which makes it only a little more expensive than normal.

Remember, there is NO deposit on soda cans/bottles here. $$ *ouch*

I used to be hooked on Diet Coke. DC as we all called it. I've weened myself off of it entirely and now drink Sweet Tea. Sugar wise, I'm not sure which is worse. I do think it will take more tea to clean my battery cables than diet coke. Perhaps I'm saving something in my gut, who knows!! Lol!

Vernor's =
sickbyc.gif

I've noticed the 'grab that can of soda and DIE' attitude mostly with Mountain Dew. Although people that love Dr Pepper really do seem hooked on it....

I don't drink soda, but I do sometimes partake in a Red Bull. And you will lose a limb if you try and take it from me.

Back
Top Bottom