Any one want to join me in waiting for eggs, posting and comparing notes?

Here are my BR.... they are actually my sweetest hens.

My BO is the mean one. She pecked me here.

While I am stressing about my hens. I had nothing else to do than build a homemade incubator. (I know I ordered one already but I had the materials just sitting here. ) Its a still air incubator on a test run with 7 eggs. 6 blue copper marans that I ordered which game before my incubator and one from one of my hens. I am on day three.

Very cool USVI, its fun to build stuff! I have a mean BO too. I think she has something mentally wrong to be so mean. The other 4 are so nice even to let me reach under them in the nest. They never peck at me, but she(henny penny) does. She had a hurt leg when she was little and we had her in the house recooping for a couple weeks. We pet her and talked to her. Then when we put her back with the rest she's mean and flighty. Idk they all have their own personalities

Okay so I think I got the video added to Youtube. Its said my video was shaky and it was fixing it for me. lol Please let me know if it worked. This is my first attempt at adding things to Youtube.

Great video! That is an awesome size egg too! I have opened the boxes on 2 occasions and happened to catch the hen right as she stood up and it plopped out just like this. I love how warm they are, nice to get them before they get all dirty too! Was it hard to post it to youtube?

Back
Top Bottom