Any other hawaiians out there?

Pics
Aloha from Kaneohe! I have all non-bearded silkies and looking for some bearded silkies and Polish frizzle. Anyone know of someone selling here or have experience in buying from the mainland? Thanks!

Last edited:
294C80C8-1ED4-486F-BB6D-4E66EE507030.jpeg
Aloha from Kaneohe! I have all non-bearded silkies and looking for some bearded silkies and Polish frizzle. Anyone know of someone selling here or have experience in buying from the mainland? Thanks!
Aloha from Kahaluu! I don’t have frizzles but I have a gold laced polish from Kaneohe Feed Supply!

View attachment 1959555
Aloha from Kahaluu! I don’t have frizzles but I have a gold laced polish from Kaneohe Feed Supply!
View attachment 1959555

Hey I’m actually Kahaluu too! Thats really nice coloring on your Polish. KFS is where I’ve gotten all my silkies and feed also. I’ve asked them about bearded silkies and they didn’t really know what I was asking for, I was kind of surprised. I might try buying eggs direct from the mainland, but need to read up on it and wait for my hen to go broody again. :)

Aloha kakou!

This boy is looking for a home. Any takers? Hatched July 31. FYI Makani Kai still accepts chickens on board, $30/bird, she didn't mention a particular limit. Not as cargo or anything, but great option if you or a friend island hops.

20191118_074104_037.jpg

He is quite handsome but, I can't have any roosters. :(

Oh thanks for the thought. I know, no one wants roosters. :hit I just gotta do what I can to give him his best shot. He's certainly having a good run living his best life up to this point. :lol: Hey, if your rule flouting neighbor wants to extend her bachelor flock in an extremely unnecessarily complicated way, lemme know! ;) Aloha from Maui!

Hey, I'm on Oahu, going to school at BYU. I found an abandoned baby chick on Friday night and rescued it, but I definitely can't keep it, so I need to re-home the little one ASAP. I put a listing on Craigslist, but I don't even know the age or sex. I have no idea what to do if I don't get any takers. Help? :confused:
IMG_20200219_081932.jpg

IMG_20200219_081914.jpg

Back
Top Bottom