Any other Youtubers?

Kevin565

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Dec 22, 2009
Vlogging used to be a favorite past time of mine. I ended up deleting my previous channel but I have recently decided to pick up Vlogging again.

Are there any other BYC Youtubers? I'd love to hear other people's experiences with Vlogging or other aspects of Youtube!

All I do is watch videos on there. I occasionally consider uploading stuff to the site but my camera stinks and I don't have much to say. Good for you for vlogging though. :D

You should really give it a try! It's tons of fun and many people upload in lower quality formats at first.

My kids post videos on YouTube
Follow the link in my signature for a funny chicken video that my daughter put together.
smile.png

yeah have had a youtube account for a few years, for sticking videos on and accessing the adult age vids.
almost all of mine are animal related,used to have some autism/makaton based videos for teaching others but was bullied on them by a person was being long term 'groomed',threatened and bullied by at the time which had triggered severe mental illness so ended up removing them ,every speech therapist of mine had learnt from them and always ask to make more but have been put off them for life by wasters like him.

in recent times they are videos of all the chucks,and some trolls think theyre so hardcore by disliking the video to make the bar go red,that was easily solved had turned off public ability to see the dislike/likes.
this is most recent of mine,shows all the chucks and their cribs-

I actually find it hilarious that people are honestly willing to take the time out of their lives just to irritate other people on youtube. If they truly didn't care then they would just move on to the next video like the rest of us. However, I do hate the fact negativity has driven off so many great Vloggers.

Back
Top Bottom