Any ouija board stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moochie

Songster
9 Years
Nov 8, 2010
North Edwards
I have had no good experiences with a ouija board. I use an online one. I have no knowledge of where to get and actual board. I've asked "when will i get a boyfriend" and the dang thing keeps telling me "no". I tried to change it up a bit, "when will i meet my husband?" - "no"
"what will be the name of my husband?" - "conditions cloudy"
"any spirits here" - "no"
Comes back about 5 hours later "Any spirits now?" - "no"
"any demons?" - "no"

Sadly to say, I've never been spooked. My friends say that I'm lucky. I say I want an adrenaline rush! Ergh!

Never believed in them. One day when the subject was brought up while visiting my patents, my step dad said he would never allow one in the house. Peaked my curiosity. I came home and ordered one off EBay. I didn't do much with it. (I bore easily.) and it was in my closet for the longest time. No idea where it is now.
hu.gif

The only story I have is how I had one for sale at a garage sale once and several people left as soon as they saw it
idunno.gif
. They didn't want to even look through the stuff at the sale because it was sitting there in the box.
roll.png

I had one as a kid and nothing exciting ever happened, though we scared ourselves a few times by moving the planchette around ourselves and telling each other that "no, I didn't move it, did you?" LOL. I know there is some opinion out there that they are "evil" and open the gates of Hell, blah, blah, blah.

I did look on E-Bay and there are tons of them and lots of different kinds if you want to purchase one.

No, nothing exciting with a ouija board. I have used one several times. The thing is, if you are going to mess with one, you do need to realize that you are inviting not only good spirits in, but bad ones as well.

Moochie, I would scrap the internet one and go for the real deal board.
smile.png

ETA: I just remembered that when my cat went missing for 4 days, I was really freaked out and worried. I asked the ouija board and it said he was alive and he would come back. He did!

Last edited:
I dare you to come to Bobby Mackeys in Wilder Ky with me. Read up on it. They had to do exorcisms there before, lots of crazy stuff and very possesive spirits. One of them, Scott , even admitted to murder of Pearl Bryan

Quote:
OH MY GOSH!!!! THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!! .... But im too far away
sad.png

smile.png
I don't have any ouija board stories, I never believed it, my friends would do it, but I was, and still am, convinced they moved it themselves.... I never really tried it

There is nothing sinister about an Ouija board, because it isn't magic or spirits controlling them. It is the person asking the question! It is known as the Expectancy Effect and also the Ideomotor Effect. Double blind studies have found that a person is subconsciously controlling the board so the 'answer' they want is the one revealed. The same thing happens with dowsing, the user's subtle hand motions guide exactly what they want out of it.

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
Quote:
Heard about that place. My mom is trying to drag me out there. Also waverlly hill sanitarium is another she wants me to go to.

Ouija board i have never tired but they sell them at the walmart by me. All i know it they are not good and should never be burned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom