Any pagan chicken keepers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound condescending and obviously racist. This thread asked if there were any pagans, they made no comment either way about the type of paganism. Do you have a problem with being bunched in with other pegans? Tou think you are better than them? European paganism is literally only called paganism because of the Bible it's not a title European pegans came up with. "Pagan is derived from the Late Latin paganus, which was used at the end of the Roman Empire to name those who practiced a religion other than Christianity, Judaism, or Islam. Early Christians often used the term to refer to non-Christians who worshiped multiple deities." Just because its not your definition doesn't mean its not correct.
How about you play victim some more 🤣🤣🤣
" Lolol you literally went off on someone for saying they don't worship a deity and started telling them a bunch of bs🤣🤣
No I dont expect you to just accept what I say but I am correct lol choosing to ignore the facts and be hard headed about it wont benefit you in the end, try reading something different

That answers alot of questions. Just ignore this person, they have hate in there hart. 😒 ignorddd
Ha you got called a skinhead 1cock. Are you still sporting the do you was about 5 or so years ago?

Staff has reviewed this thread and determined it should be locked to additional comments. Please do not start another thread similar to this one.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom