Any Pet Betta Fish Lovers? Photos Welcome!

Yeah, it's gross! I feel like buying the fish just to get them out of there! I never kept my betta in a little bowl, but I did use a one gallon aquarium until I got a 10 gallon. She loved the new tank!
yeah. i feel so bad for them when i see them in the tiny little cups. awful thing humans do.

The petsmart I go to has only the males in cups now, I think, and the females in a tank all together. There's always a few dead ones in there. Bettas aren't always treated very well :(
yup. i go to petsmart too. rarely. it sucks to see them like that. i wasn't planning on buying a fish there, but when i saw Leif i just couldn't resist. he was in a tiny cup swimming in circles again and again and again. i thought he had such a good spirit, that i couldn't let him die there. the others were floating lazily and sickeningly around their cups. poor things.

yup. i go to petsmart too. rarely. it sucks to see them like that. i wasn't planning on buying a fish there, but when i saw Leif i just couldn't resist. he was in a tiny cup swimming in circles again and again and again. i thought he had such a good spirit, that i couldn't let him die there. the others were floating lazily and sickeningly around their cups. poor things.
Aww it's good you got him!

Yeah, it's gross! I feel like buying the fish just to get them out of there! I never kept my betta in a little bowl, but I did use a one gallon aquarium until I got a 10 gallon. She loved the new tank!
Yeah I know how you feel, but unfortunately buying them would be supporting the people who sell them.

These are 2 crown tail males I own. I also have a female crown tail, 2 half-moon twin tail, veil tail, and another crown tail, ooooo and I'm getting a bulk orchid crown tail tomorrow. So yep, I have got some Betta fish, lol

These are 2 crown tail males I own. I also have a female crown tail, 2 half-moon twin tail, veil tail, and another crown tail, ooooo and I'm getting a bulk orchid crown tail tomorrow. So yep, I have got some Betta fish, lol
wow! so adorable! i only have a dragonscale!

this is my mom's betta Wilbur he died at the beginning of the year
he is cute! so sorry he died.

Back
Top Bottom